Need to painlessly poison and kill my neighbor's dogs?

6CXlAZ

• tMYYLDrJKiKyros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nQvMhdps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nuts! If the dog is damaging you property, in most states, you may shoot the dog as long as it on your property and in the act of damaging your property. peeing and pooping would not be considered damaging your property. Getting into your back yard and attacking your cat's likely would be.

Ladykate, maybe you should come and help these dogs in SA squatter camps. Please do!

Then some of those squatters can show you around, or even better pass you around and that way you will get a real warm feeling for animals. If you know nothing about a country rather don't make comments! Change your name to STUPID SLUT.

Lanate - Pesticide

Soak a steak or any kind of meat in a pesticide called "Lanate". You may even mix it with water 1:5 to cover the smell. It will take only 5 minutes until the dog is gone. No vet can help.
I mean, it is always the owners fault, the dogs are never guilty. But in your case, this is the only thing you can do. You personal rights go over a dogs life. No regrets...

glass

glass in raw sausage balls, or....if its small dogs - get those little foam 'pills' that when you get them wet they swell up? put them in a small raw sausage ball

Two simple words FOOD CHAIN!!!!!! this is whats wrong w/society today. its an animal and always will be. I work to damn hard to have a lazy neighbor allow his dog to keep everyone up at night. thanks for the advise..

hit it with a shovel that shud fuck it up or douse it in petrol n set it on fire if nothin else it would be funny

You all are f*cking sick bastards, if you don't like your neighbors then move a**hole

You are a sick bastard!!!

What's wrong with you people??? You are discussing on how to kill another being? You are sick, do you know in how much pain those dogs will die??? Vomiting, muscle contractions... I will report you immediately, do you know that this is against the law?? You can find another way to solve the problem, but killing?!

They say that if you kill a dog, you will die as a dog... I hope that this is true and that what goes around comes around. I hope that you'll children will die that way!!! Sick people...

desperate measures

i have the same problem ..i hav been bitten so may times by my land lady's mongrel dog without any provocation from my side..he barks all nite and makes all the society people mad.attacks the milkman , paperboy and mail man.iam totally sick of his behaviour.The landlady claims that he is not mad coz she has got him chkd by the vet..all you people who think we are bad people and dog haters should understand our plight ,, how it feels to get bitten without any reason , and miss out on most of ur sleep coz of the incessant barking.i have a dog at home i can give my life 4r him,so u can nw atlest understand that its our desperation not a choice.

Mean-Balls for dogs

This is not for your neighbor's dog, but it is for those hyena type dogs that bother the local streets and kids. The rat poison is available in 100mg capsules. Don't buy the brown type capsule, but get the white type . Add brown sugar 5mg and a little of beef soup powder - this will increase the dogs' appetite. Mix well and add sufficient water, plus 30 ml of ROU-5G3 weed killer. Then use a drainer to drain the mixture - you need only the water solution or mixture. Buy a $2 syringe and jab the mixture into meatballs (ie. canned meatballs in tomato sauce). Just the meat balls, get rid of the sauce. Drop the meatballs at the planned spots. The right dose is 2.5 ml per meatball, and you drop say 3 meatballs for one kill. Death will set in 30 minutes or less. :)

I don't blame you for trying to wipe out dogs

I have a similar problem. There is a lady in my neighborhood who walks her dog with no leash and it wonders into my lawn and pisses on my car's rims and/or craps on my yard. I have reported her to the county twice, but it appears that did nothing but make her come more often around my block and walk more full of arrogance. I hate the bitch and her damn dog. All those who say "poor dogs" or "you are sickos", etc., try stepping on dog crap and then walking into your home and smearing it on the rug without realizing it until it's too late, or getting it on the wheels of the baby carriage! This has happened to me several times already. It's my house..my property, why the hell should I go out of my way to clean up or spend money after some @sshole and their $hitty dog!

My neighbor has 4 beagles that bark all damn day and Im sick of it!! I live in a city and Im thinking of trying to kill the bastards! I know its not the dogs faul but why should I have to listen to them all day? Do you think antifreeze will do the trick? Im about to find out. Ill keep you up to date on what happens.

use ethylene glycol u can get it from a college student..

make thier ears bleed

there are ultrasonic devices with motion sensors that make dogs stay away dog gaurd for one they even have handheld ones dazzer2 hang that baby on your fence and watch the neighbors dog run away then call dog catcher after scratching your self with your lucky rabbits foot and the dog did it the best thing about this is humans cant here these devices

go to the pet store and buy a couple rats feed them rat poison once there dead feed them some more throw dead rat in problem area vet autopsy clean dog ate dead rat it works great.

sick Motherfuckers i wish you faggets where my neighbors and tried to poison my dog i would fuck your asses up so bad and put you in an instant world of pain bitches. And believe me after multiple tours of battle to Iraq i have learned various ways to do that. Fucking bitches do something to someone that can do something back to you not to some helpless animal that doesnt have a voice and cant fend for themselves.
SerGeant Fuck YOU
U.S Marine Corps

hey jar head or as you call yourself
SerGeant Fuck YOU
U.S Marine Corps

Im killing cats and dogs to see if I can find yours. Come on over and dish out some pain
BITCH

Reply to Sergeant

Hey Dude Sergeant - u call yourself right Dude you "Sergeant Fuck YOU". You think your brief tour of Iraq is going to scare people. Go find a shit hole and bomb yourself in. If yout dog or your dick causes trouble in the neighbourhood, we'll make sure the matter will be swiftly addressed.

-Sterling Lines

Just don't kill a cat, they are generally regarded as sacred in the 'western world'

1.- posion your cat and let those dogs eat it
2.- feed the dogs with some nuts
3.- feed the dogs with some grapes yes, GRAPES)
4.- posion the dog owners so they stop being so stupid!

Back