Need A Star Wars: Empire at War CD Key?

Svp quelqu'un une clé pour pouvoir jouer en ligne ?

Please who have a key for play online ?

PS:un Francais si possible m'aider

thx

my computer crashed and i had to put in all my old games and lost the keys to them thank you

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vaccum::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::vaccum::all mighty::all mighty:

This is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. I have never seen this type of game before in my life. There are really amazing graphics and it is really very well designed. It is really fantastic game.

This is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. I have never seen this type of game before in my life. There are really amazing graphics and it is really very well designed. It is really fantastic game. I like the most it and it is my one of the favorite game.

:stop glass::vaccum::lick ice::hammer punch::capitulate::coffee::bad::all mighty:;):3_8_13[1]:

:p:3_3_21[1]::behave::cold day::3_9_7[1]::confused::eek::tongue out::moonie::you are looser::p LOL smiles fail and you fuckin suck dicksw noobs

if the key u got form here doesnt work its because it was registered online by someone.

any key u get online for free unless its from a key gen.... will not work on multiplayer online.
unless the person didnt register it.
if that makes sense.

o and. dont phuck with Company of Heroes online. they are way too good at blocking pirated game versions.

for the record

- devilpup88

CanadianPhreelancer is right

Star Wars: Empire at War-------------> cd44-a63-ddb-9ac7-na20

Forces of Corruption------------------> cd44-a68-7fa-defc-na20
:applause:

uumm i even don't know what to say i tried 5 keys AND they are working

Star Wars: Empire at War-------------> cd44-a63-ddb-9ac7-na20

Forces of Corruption------------------> cd44-a68-7fa-defc-na20

Enjoy man.

- CanadianPhreelancer
Thank you for the code. That game has been sitting on a shelf here because some a**hole put a completely blank user manual with the game. I saw it there today (after about 13 months) and tried googling for a code and found yours. Thanks again.

i just bought star wars empire at war gold pack and it didnt come with a key code so i tried the key code to install the empire at war and then forces of corruption expansion key code separate and it said they were invalid so whats a valid key code for gold pack somebody help please

hay man thank you because of u i can play the game star wars foc
:more crackers::D:arrowed:

thanks i got that game awhile ago and i lost the keys thx man

Back