my life question(no jokes plz)?

Usman

Jun 4, 2008
i have lost my direction of life.i feel like i am standing somewhere right on top where there is no way back,neither i could see and judge what i should do.every moment is passing by but i am waiting for that time to come.i(i don t know what is this feeling)its is inside me make me scared and stay away from normal life..help plz

do you have problems with depression?
maybe you're at a time in your life where you are realizing alot of things like growing up and maturing...etc.
so right now you feel out of place.
i know how you feel because i went through a time like this... i prayed and read my bible alot, no lie
and after time i was back to my normal self/ normal life =)
i believe that we'll all go through a bit of depression in our lifetime, but its nothing to be sad about, just know that better days are coming =)

i kinda agree with the first person its a phase alot of people go through i went through it i didnt know why i was here and wonderd if it would matter if i wasnt. the answer a friend gave me she told me that the reason for me to be alive is to give somebody else a reason to live that without me she wouldnt have a reason to live and just like that her and all my family and friends became my reason to purpose of living. i hope this helps you if you dont have any family or friends dont worry you will find them and things will get better you just have to find what you want to live for or what your purpose is

Back