My ex wants to introduce our daughter to his girlfriend. I still hate her.

Yola

Sep 8, 2008
Will I let him? My ex left me when I was 5 months pregnant for that girl. We are good friends now since he visits our child as often as he could and supports her financially. I recently got married but I still can't get over what she did to me (my ex GF). When I was pregnant she pretended to be my ex's wife and sent me an online message, she said leave them alone because my ex is married. I was devastated never imagined being with a married man and having a child. But I let go and had my child. But then, not true my ex explained after I gave bith. My ex make peace with me when he saw our daughter and love her since. The girlfriend grounded my ex to see her so he visits secretly but got discovered. So she grounded him more. She add me on FB and introduced herself as my ex girlfriend I accepted but when she started to tell storied about them I blocked her. She still gets into my online accounts and pretend to be a different person that's proven. I got married few months ago and she sent me an email telling me my husbands name and and other personal details. I don't know why she did that, and what for but its annoying. I really hate her that's why I don't agree my daughter seeing her. Please advice. Thank you for the answers on my previous post. This is more detailed.

Back