My bmw has problems already after one week.?

Tina

May 19, 2008
I brought a 02 bmw from a car dealer last Tuesday, and in the advert he had advertised it with full service history, I went to view it before buying it and he said to make sure the car was still there for me incase I wanted it I should put down a 200 pound refundable deposit. Which I did I paid it through my card. I went away, viewed another car and thought that the car from the dealer was better as I get 3 months warranty a years m.o.t and a years full sevices. Well I was wrong, like I said I paid 200 deposit and the final payment 2780, which brings the total to 2980, he then said when*i rang up to make sure the car was ready for collection he said that he had forgotten he had got no tax on it, so then I had to pay 107 there and then for the tax also. But I didn't mind as I thought I was getting a really decent car for the price, within two days of buying the car the back wheel had got a flat tire as there was a slit on the inside of it. Ok maybe something to do with me, I get that, next day after spending 130 pounds for a new tire, it was shaking everytime I was breaking. Its got worse over the days, next thing my airbag light came on after I changed my seat to the right position. I checked the chassis number on the car and it doesn't match with the one in my book I was given from the dealer. Now my engine is leaking oil quite bad. Plus the car was sold with full service history. I checked my paper work and couldn't find it as he had serviced it the day I picked it up, so I rung him and he reckons he has sold it on with another bmw as he just happened to sell a bmw the next day. After all this with having bad cars I thought that maybe I had found a decent one but lots like I haven't yet again. Am I entitled to all my money back?? I need answers

Back