My black friend said BMW is made for black people and Fiat for white is this true?

I disagreed so he told me to see for myself how many black people are driving BMW's and how many White people are driving Fiats. From my survey he is write. But what I want to know is why don't BMW make some cars for White people? are they racist?
sorry i meant right and not write.. fast typing error sorry...

My brother drives a BMW and he's a white boy. I don't think car companies can afford to target a race and survive.

Ok this is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen, cars are made and sold to anyone that can afford to buy it. I work on BMWs we have just as many white customers as black, asisn, and hispanic.

omg.. lol. where the heck do u live???? Come to SF Bay Area, California and u will see a very diverse crowd driving BMW's.

I don't know who said that but he's a complete idiot. BMW is classicly for people with more money than sense. Fiat is for people with no money OR sense. Usually black men love Cadillacs. And white men tend to go for Corvettes if you're thinking in American terms.

What a load of old tosh!
I don't suppose any car manufacturer give a sh*t about who or even what buys their cars as long as the money keeps rolling in.

How is this racist really how is BMW for black people that is pure cr*p! BMW is a car manufacture that build cars for everyone and anyone OK!

People who have more money than intelligence buy BMWs. I have strong opinions and current experience on that subject.

I have no opinions strong or otherwise on Fiat.

BMW quality has hit the skids IMO. I have experience in two 2009's and they are both unacceptable.

Have you seen a WW2 movie on History channel lately.

Tell me that they make these for him. SURE they do.

Keep smokin that crack.

Most makes of cars have a stereotypical owner
but it's got nothing to do with racism,
it's just a case of who mainly buys and drives them

White Van men, were mostly seen as an Asian man's van and yes they probably were, as lots of Asian men owned or worked in small family businesses and used the white van to buy and transfer stock for their shop

Some cars are also seen as typically female, and males avoid them because of this

It;s just a case of how we perceive it

Back