My android won't download any apps?

Stella

Jul 1, 2008
I uninstalled a bunch of apps but it still wont let me download any new ones because it says i have insignificant storage available. I put a 32gb sd card in BUT IT STILL WON'T WORK. Please help, I've tried to transfer the apps but still won't work.

A lot of phones don't have much internal space, because they want you to use cloud services to store things like photos/messages/etc on them instead.

Installing an app to the SD card does not mean it's just on the SD card. A 1mb app may still have 50% or more of the app data stored in the phone instead even when moved to the SD card.

However, try an application like Apps2SD to make sure all the apps that can be moved, are. Remove anything you don't use (and can remove). Remove ringtones you don't use, which may be stored in internal memory instead of SD. Go into Settings > Apps and clear cache on all your apps, especially the Play Store (may have some downloaded/uninstalled data).

It may be out of memory, outdated software, or have a trojan virus. Install a diagnosis client ( app).

Well it just so happens that I have the solution to your problem. Go to www.apple.com, and buy yourself an IPhone.

All your Apps will download, function properly, and will be organized.

Back