My android phone won't connect to any google websites and programs?

JohnMiller

Oct 11, 2012
So a long time ago i installed a custom rom to my android phone (huawei u8650) being an idiot i am i forgot to do a backup so i am still stuck with this custom rom. There were no google apps like google maps, youtube, gmail, or google play store. So untill i found out that i needed to install gapps, i didn't have those things. At first i could browse anywhere i wanted but after some time youtube webpage just didn't load on the browser after another month my browser didn't load ANY google sites it didn't load google.com it didn't load maps.google.com and so on it was just blank and i had to wait like 5 minutes till it wrote cannot connect to this webpage or something. So when i finally found the right gapps that i needed now it asks to connect to my google account or create a new one but no mather what i try, it just says cannot connect to google servers. So i am still stuck without any google applications or google play store. If anybody knows how to fix this please help me out i'll give 5 stars
Jasmine - good for you. But i want someone to actually help me fix this and not somebody who says their thing works okay

Back