Muslims, did you know that your religion is false and you are doomed for Eternal...

Wow Judging others is a sin in your book. You'll be joining them in that death. Moron

OK. your wrong. im a christian. im a Jesus freak. but we were not taught to be this way, you have to pray for those who don't know Christ. you are the reason we get a bad rap! please change. we are supposed to try to save people, but we have to do it by showing them the love of God and his power, not telling people that they are going to burn for not believing what we believe.

TO OTHER PEOPLE: we are not all like this, this guy has lost his way, but please dont judge us for these types of "followers"

Don't answer your door anytime soon, no doubt there is a suicide bomber on his way to you at this very moment!

No, but seriously, it always amazes me how Muslims claim to view the Holy Bible as a holy book, and yet they ignore the bit that clearly tells us God's promise was with Isaac, the forefather of the Israelites, and NOt with Ishmael who was the forefather of Islam.

Ishmael may have been Abraham's first son, but God very clearly promised His covenant with ISAAC, not Ishmael. Ishmael was to father a great nation, but not the one that had the covenant with God.

So, either they accept the Bible as a holy book, in which case they have to accept that Islam was NOT the faith established by God, OR, they don't accept the Bible as a holy book, in which case they are lying! Besides, Ishmael was not given the same promises that Isaac got, so no wonder I guess they turned God into some mean nasty horrible God that demands hard work to enter heaven...

Genesis 17:19-21
19 God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him. 20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year.”

Don't answer your door anytime soon, no doubt there is a suicide bomber on his way to you at this very moment!

No, but seriously, it always amazes me how Muslims claim to view the Holy Bible as a holy book, and yet they ignore the bit that clearly tells us God's promise was with Isaac, the forefather of the Israelites, and NOt with Ishmael who was the forefather of Islam.

Ishmael may have been Abraham's first son, but God very clearly promised His covenant with ISAAC, not Ishmael. Ishmael was to father a great nation, but not the one that had the covenant with God.

So, either they accept the Bible as a holy book, in which case they have to accept that Islam was NOT the faith established by God, OR, they don't accept the Bible as a holy book, in which case they are lying! Besides, Ishmael was not given the same promises that Isaac got, so no wonder I guess they turned God into some mean nasty horrible God that demands hard work to enter heaven...

Genesis 17:19-21
19 God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him. 20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year.”

Back