Multiple problems with goldfish?

nutmege

Nov 24, 2012
So I got these fish about 4-5 weeks ago. 2 telescope eyed and 1 White oranda. They are a big tank which is more than enough room for them,I can't remember exactly how many gallons though. I have alot of problems with one of y goldfish,things that point to signs of ammonia and lack of oxygen..but the thing is only one of my fish is acting up,the rest couldn't be healthier! I also did an ammonia test with a liquid test kit,showed no signs of ammonia.
So here's the thing;
A few weeks ago I noticed my red and White butterfly telescope (the one with all the problems) had ich,that then spread to the other fish. I got some treatment,which didn't work. I then put in new treatment which was fantastic and now y fish are completely ich free!:) but my red and White butterfly fish always seems to have a bubble in his mouth so he blows it out but he just breaths In too much air..I never saw him poop for ages until I stopped feeding them a full diet of flakes and moved on to a fancy goldfish pellet food which has seemed to have worked..but his poop was always clear and over the pas few days it's had bubbles in it and floats at the top. None of my other fish gasp for air. He also has an injured fin,I think my other fish nibbled at it as he always tries to. It is fine though and I think it's growing back? But now he is starting to get ack wheat around is fins..and I'm not sure why because if the test was correct there is no ammonia and the others don't have those problems..his poop today was normal actually and he seems really lovely and not gasping at the top today.
Is he just a sensitive fish or is there something other wrong with him that I haven't though about?
Sorry this was so long I just wanted to give a good description.

Back