Msn virus

swenson0

Mar 23, 2008
Theres a stupid virud going round and if opened goes threw every address in your messanger and send the same thing to them and its passed i got it this afternoon rather stupidly answerd because it was from a friends address the message will come up as " lol wtf someone has posted this pic of you " or along those lines with a link that you have to paste into internet explorer so im just giving you all a warning because to get rid of it run your anti virus programs delete and re install msn and also not sure if was the cirus its self there could be a programm on your desktop afterwards call "jjj" with a blank icon so just keep your eyes out and warn other people because its really annoying

There's a similar one, that says: "Is this you?" with a link beside. Those are really annoying, after the first time I did not want to go through that again. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep it in mind.

yeah no problem is was cursing and swearing at the machine and the wall for ages trying to work out how to fix it rather not have anyone doing that.

hey i just cant be arsed to put punctuation in so lay off you can still read it lol if you dont like it then dont say anything keep it in your head

I dont even want to continue this discussion with people who will start something over nothing

To you, it's something over nothing. But how about the people from various countries who speak English as a second or even third language? Lack of punctuation and proper speech makes it more difficult (nigh impossible) for those people to read. While I agree that some people in this thread have been rude about it (COUNT), we would still like you to use proper graofftopicr and punctuation when posting, as a courtesy to other members. Thanks.

Back