motorcycle/sports bike question?

Hooah

Feb 2, 2009
for those of you in here who are expirienced with sports bikes such as honda, suzuki, ducati, etc. what do you think of how these bikes handle? what do you prefer? i am not an experienced biker but I have always wanted one of these bikes. am i completely crazy? lol im sure i know the answer to that question.

start out small first.. get a used cheap bike cause you will lay it over... i started out with a 04 cbr 600f4i... then last year i bought a gsxr 1000. but you should most definantly start out small being that is your not an experienced rider... cause the first time you go hauling ass off in a turn and dont lean enough or lean to much your fucked.

You are not crazy these bikes are light powerful and lots of fun, but rub them the wrong way and they will eat your lunch trust me on this If I've seen it once I've seen it a thousand times, people ride the bike for a bit think they are masters get cocky get on it and get hurt. Start out on something small and cheap because there are only two kinds of riders, those who have been down and those who gonna go down. Ride smart and be safe.

Back