Meanest thing you have ever said

amidujusu

Mar 31, 2008
Post yours. Mine would have to be when i said i fucked this kids mom meanwhile his mom is dead..

go draw homo things you fairy. (it was during lunch while this gay guys family was eating with him. Little did I know that I was the only one who knew he was gay.)

I've said meaner, but that tops the list of embarrassments.

Yesterday I saw a car crash after it happened, and instead of stopping to help them, I stopped to laugh at them.

Ps; I know that kid, so it's even funnyer.

i told my lacrosse(who is like 5' 5 and 300+ lbs) coach he should get cancer. after i saw how much weight our last coach lost because he got stomache cancer

Not me, but one of my friends.

WE were at soccer practice, and the coach said "Nobody show up late, or else you will be running for it." A freshman then raises his hand and goes "Well, what if my mom makes me late and its not my fault?" SO my smartass friend responds with "Then we will make her run too!" and the kid just kinda shut up and dropped it.

Later that day she came to pick the kid up from practice.....in a wheelchair

my step bro said i spend too much time on the computer and play some sports one day during dinner, n he knows i play hockey n ihav.net, and was treating me like i was younger then him when i'm 4 years older so I told him how fat he was and told him he needed to loose weight and quit soccer cause he cant play worth shit infront of the whole family n made him cry

I ragged on my ex-roommates girlfriend that had 3 abortions before she turned 18.
She was asking for it.. I told her to shut her mouth or I would say something to shut her up.. it worked.. she cried too..

I did it for the lulz

Back