Me and My BabyFather Argue Over Stupid Reasons..?

princess

May 13, 2008
Ok i Met My Sons Father April 2010 , 1st Time i Seened Him I Knew i Wanted to Have Sex Wt Him (dontjudgeMe) i Was Too Attracted To Him .. We Use To Talk Everyday , We First Had Sex in June , We Were Really Into Each Other So From June Till August we were just Friends wt Benefits , But i wanted to be His Girl and i told Him that Either make me your Girl or We Done LOL , So he Made me his Girl August 6 It was Official , EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT we Planned to Have a Baby He told me he Wanted a Family Boom Icame out pregnant Oct Then November Comes He starts Chaning wt Me , He Has Anotha Babymoms he tells me she dont let him see his son cause she wants to be with him but he doesnt , i knew something was going on wt her or/and other women Dec comes i qo to the clinic i found out i have Chlymida smh Obviously it was Him , she qave me something to take for it and for him also . He treated me soo BAD tht i posted on his fb tht he qave me tht , i know i should of never did that cus its our bus but he was going around talking trying to have sex wt females so i had to let it be known , i was Angry :( ican say my pregnacy was HELL ,oks so april comes i qo again to the clinic for my apointments she tells me i have herpes , again i posted it on FB it was to much for me , he denied it to all his friends they all called me "crazy" "Physco" we would fight so much tht we would go weeks without talking and hell be back telling me he misses me and cant be without me but that i fight to much helo he just gave me 2 stds and left me when i was pregnant .Then June comes i gave birth june 3rd i forgave him i let him be there when i gave birth he was real happy , but he wanted to be with me and still talk to other females i was not cool wt that ,so ofcourse im going to bitch at him he aint buy anything for his son just the carseat to come out the hospital , we stopped tlking for like a month he would then hit me up while he was doing him i will still bitch at him to leave me alone if he wasnt going to give up his whores, august 6 comes he calls me again cus of our fake "anniversary" while he was going out with a girl so like around august 26 shedeaded him cus she wanted to control him nd tlk down on him nd he wsnt with tht he hits me up sept 3 we got bak together now we on and off always fighting hes real insecrue he says he loves me but he fears tht im going to cheat on him, i never cheated never thogghtt of it he said when he was with the otha girl he cudnt stop thinking bout me i dont wanna be with no other guy someone pls help like he has a good heart but hes very insecure hes 24 and his sign is a taurus im 19 and im aquarius

Well if you don't want another guy then just stay single. You really need to get over him if he's doing all that and to top it off have you STD's!! Have respect for yourself.

Back