Mazda 3 upgrades for dummies...?

EmilySparks

Nov 9, 2011
If you couldn't tell from the title I am a female haha I don't know much about my car but I would like to add some stuff to it. I don't want any crazy loud exhaust systems or anything I was just hoping you guys could tell me some stuff I could add to my car to give better pick up. It's a 2004 Mazda 3 with low mileage but it just doesn't have a lot of zoom I guess you could say. Thanks for the help!

Some girls on tristatetuners.com with Mazda 3's, GTI's, and Lexus like to paint their emblems and Mazda lettering/logo's pink or some other color.

For that, look for the spray called Plasti-Dip. It comes in flat black, white, yellow, red, blue, and you can custom make colors. Easy to just spray on to make it a different color. People also color their wheels with Plasti-Dip. You can see it on youtube by searching "plasti dip wheels"

Peels off if you don't like it. Strong against weather and car washes.

All Mazda 3 parts can be found at protegegarage.com or corksport.com. Those two sites are for Mazda enthusiasts.

First, SET a budget, because without a budget limit, I would say, sell it and buy a Mazdaspeed 3, kind of same car, but with tons of performance upgrades from factory.

I suggest you to use a car performance simulator, there you can virtually take your car and do mods, do not be shy nobody has to know if you do weird mods that decrease performance, try at http://www.nxgtrsim.com

After try outs, then decide that really worked and do it on real life.

Back