Looking for a book to read?

AerolWolf

Nov 27, 2010
Well, I have about $90 for my Amazon Kindle at the moment, and I just finished the newest WarriorCats book that recently came out. Now I want to just read!
Any Ideas? I'm 15, and female (Although I'm perfectly fine reading older books, no style of writing bores me... except Nickolas Sparks...)
What I like:
-Animals (I know the Warriors Series is a little to... young.... for me, but I love it anyway xD)
-Romance (Particularly love-hate relationships. Or people who pretend to hate someone but actually love this person and is in denial about it.... yadayada)
-Not ALL about the romance. The romance is more a side story.
-Books that make you think (Like Sherlock Holmes.. only younger.. more romance, etc. I think you get my point.)
-No girls that are real bitches. (At least, not the main character. Nothing like Gossip Girls, or something)
-Sci-fi (Kinda. No Aliens, k?) Just look at my list, you'll see what I mean. A good example is The Mortal Instruments, or His Dark Materials. NO Nonfiction. As long as what is in the book is something that will probably never happen.

Books/Series I have Read-
The Mortal Instruments
Twilight Saga (+The Host)
WarriorCats
Linger, Shiver
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Blue Bloods
Maximum Ride (I'm reading the Graphic Novels)
Eragon, Eldest, Whatever they are called
All Jodi Picoult Books
His Dark Materials
Percy Jackson Series
All Sara Dessen
Crank + Other books by that author

DO NOT recommend those, or books like these/with these characteristics-
-Nothing like Gossip Girls, A-List, anything like that.
-No books about the struggles of teen girls with boys and sex and drugs. I'm tired of them, and they now bore me.
-Vampire Series. I've probably read all the non-repeating ones.

I guess that is about it. Sorry for a long list, haha!

((PS, if you read manga, I love Full Metal Alchemist, if you know something like that, that would be amazing <3))

Back