Longest time without sleep?

I don't think I've ever gone more than about thirty hours without sleep.

Of course, I did the usual teenagerish thing of staying up all night because it was a novelty, but when I felt like death the next day I understood why Mr Sleep is our friend.

Yeah I loved that game, I even got a translated ROM of Seiken Densetsu III just to check it out. Was also pretty awesome.

I played the main char and my friend played Jarvis (What I named the little sprite dude)

I can't beat 7 days, but I was badly affected by Lyme disease several years ago. It can get into the central nervous system, and I have had trouble sleeping on and off ever since. It isn't nice.

7 days on speed in my silly period, drinking all the while, thought i was being followed so went inro woolworths (remember them) cafe and took the biggest knife i could find off the magnetic knife holder went bak outside and screamed a t some random people , i know youre after me im gonna kill you all. poor people

About 4 days. 3 days smoking meth and maybe a day drinking till I passed out for maybe 6hrs when I woke up drank 2L water more alcohol then woke up a day laterish. Bad times. This happened more than once.

Yeah I truly believe boxing and the people at my gym help stop me from being put away for along time. Getting my first job also helped. You done even wana know the thing we got up to on these benders

About 5 days when on a constant move field exercise in the army. I actually may have slept but it didn't feel like it and I couldn't remember doing so. Not an experience I would like to repeat, time felt interminable.

Back