locker music

forhisglory24

Apr 26, 2008
so i came up with this idea today to make it so whenever i open my locker music plays on the inside of it. This way people could walk by being like wtf and get some laughs and such. i know i would have to make it so when the door opens it would complete a circuit but wut could i use to play the music. something cheap that plays one song is wut i would be looking for. any sugestions?

Whatever you do, no fag music (aka nothing post 1980 with the exception of metal...and none of this new metal) except for Nine Inch Nails and Tool...and APC.

well think. get x-mas card with music in it take apart and use it. ull be popular. :dodgy:

dawt.

im sure(because theres other things that do that) you could buy something to do that.

What the fuck do you think I'm talking about, I said "Whatever you do" as in I don't give a shit, then I said "No shitty music" as in don't play anything chodey likes. He wants to play music in his locker...dumbass.

Have a remote and whenever you are getting ready to open it click the remote and it will start playing, so it will be playing when you are walking towards it, kinda like a theme song.

what you do is put your cd player in your locker, with speakers that can plug into the output jack. Solder a normallyclosed push button on/off in series with the power source but after it of course mount it on the door so it releases when the door is opened.. an then.... walahhh! you have yourself a homosexual friend attracter
Good luck.

At my school you'd get a suspension for that. The other day I got a 1 hour detention for breaking a pencil I found in a drawer.

Back