LG rumor battery won't charge?

I have the rumor 2. and it will not charge on my charger, but it works on a car charger and my friends Black Berry charger. Idk why. I've gone through 2 chargers and Im fed up with it. I HATE THIS PHONE.
And my mom and brother keep telling me that im screwing up the battery and its my fault cuz i use the phone to much, but a phone should be able to be used.
I hate Sprint with all of my heart.

mine is doing that that is like my 3rd fone sprint better not be a ass and say i can't replace it wait if they say that i'll just get that htc but still they need to check those phones before they freaking start selling them my first rumor broke my 2nd one got wet this one just won't charge Mood=:mad:

my phone is an idiot! i HATE the rumor it suckks. I tried to charge it when i came back from Florida and it won't charge ferr some reason. like i have to put it in a wierd postion and push down ferr it to charge and i tried to tape it down and that obviously did NOT work. ohhh would you loook at that its charging now. wait for it. its gonna go away... yeppp i knew it. lmfao. annd i llove how we all have the same problem but no one is helping us. :|

Its happening to my phone and its not just sprint or virgin its sasketell to so its just the phone not any of the companys selling it

My LG Rumour has worked fine for two years, but in the past month the battery seems to be running down quicker than usual. No problem re-charging -- it only takes about 10 minutes before I get green lights. I've had the LOW BATTERY warning come on in the middle of a call, and fortunately was sitting near the charger.

i have this problem too, except with the rumour 2.its battery drains when in the charger, gonna write my numbers down, my battery is also missing both the corners that hold it in.. but i was workin up lastnight anybody have any advice,

I've already gone through 6 phones. It seems like every 3 months I need my phone repaired. Had the rumor loved it to death then qualified for an upgrade so i took the Rumor 2 which is the biggest regret i have. I have to hold on the charger really tightly for it to charge for 3 seconds. I thought it was the charger so i tried it on my bf charger which is the same as mine and still nothing. I go to the store they give me a new one, 3 months later once again it does the same thing. Every time i plug it in its very lose.
Oh sprint i hate you... every time i qualify for an update you update that damn contract of ours. Hell I'll even take a downgrade keep the money I don't want this damn phone anymore. :mad:

I have th same exact problem with my phone and it will not charge it went completely dead I do not know if it is my charger or what not. I have tried my dads since we have the same port on our phones and it still wouldnt charge.:3_8_13[1]: I am to this point!!!!

4 days ago i got a lime green LG rumor, with full battery. When i tried charging it with the supplied travel charger, a lightening icon comes on the battery together with blinking red lights and beeps, irregular pattern, but the battery does not charge. From 3 bars it came to 2 and today one bar.
Today i got a low battery warning while plugged onto the charger, and the phone went off. I checked the charger with a voltmeter, 4.18 volts so the charger works. The port also works, as on removing the battery i checked the terminals, they too have 4.18 V. So i guess for some reason the battery will not charge. I'll take it to the store today, hopefully they can resolve this.
Anyone with this issue ?

i have the same problem but not LG rumor, finally i bought a new one.:(

I had tha same problem with my LG gossip, I simply had to restart it and it said "battery full" lol so Idk whre the prblem was but the phone wasnt realizing it was full

I have the lg rumor 2. I have the same problem with the corrd and the light. Plus mine goes from three bars to two then nuthing back to three without me doing a single thing. My pohone is still under warrenty but I dom't know if they will honor it because the guy said it was my fault for pushing the charger too hard. But i don't do that i nicely put it in. Any suggestions? :3_8_13[1]:

I have had the original Green LG Rumor and the Upgraded black on and both went through at least 3 chargers each. Each charger worked for a while then I had to put it in weird positions and then I had to hold it myself until finally the whole thing just stopped worked on it own. The stores would check and test and it was always water damage...even when I never went anywhere near water and water wasn't in the phone. I completely give up on these RUMORS and HATE them. LG needs to fix this crap and soon.

Peice of crap phone

Im having the exact same thing with the positening the charger in a werid position, and i have to put it on a flat surface. mines with virginmobile
So we just called them and they're sending us a loner phone and and repearing it.
But this isnt the first time we've have a problem with it. the first time we sent it in it was totally screwed like the buttons wernt working and when you pushed the end call button it was dial a random number and call :l
So ya deffently dont get the LG Rumor.
I deffently regret buying it.

My problem is similar here and it fixed by itself.. My phone would not charge even if it was showing: in charge. As soon as I unpluged it the phone said dead battery and i turned it off and on PLUGGED IN THE WALL and it took some time but it seems only the battery indicator was mistaken and the battery WAS actually charging. Good luck to all of you

my lg rumour 2 will not charge....

A little over a week ago i lost my phone in my yard and i left it over night in the rain. i found the phone and took the battery out of it and let it dry for 24 hours. when i put the battery in and plugged it in, it charged and worked for a few days afterwords. it held 3 full charges after i let it dry but the last time it died on me, i plugged it in and it would not charge. i have had it plugged in now for 6 days and it is not charging. as soon as i take it off of the charger it dies. please if you have any soloution for me, tell me or txt me! cuz it is driving me fucking nuts. 1-902-574-9808!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i have also had this happen to mee.
it sucks thats why i have a new phone.

Back