LG KS360 Bluetooth memory problem!!!?

AlexT

May 26, 2008
When I try and send a song by bluetooth it says emory full, but I want it to save it to my miniSD card instead. How do I do that??
No you don't get what I mean. When somebody will send me a song from there phone to mine, it saves into the Phone memory. I DON'T want it there. I want it in the external memory but I don't know how to make the settings automatically do that.

If it is full, empty it. Isnt it just common sense. If that still doesnt work, maybe it is you who is doing somthing wrong, dont always blame the device.

i have the same problem and i have moved all of my videos, sounds and images into the external memory but the file i want to transfer onto my mobile, is too big for the phone memory even after the folders are empty.
i have looked throughout the whole phone and there is no settings which change the exchange folder to external memory.
So 'flameboy26' it isnt just common sense but if you can tell me what i am doing wrong it would be very helpful.

i also have the same problem. I put in a 2gb micro sd card into the slot and it wont work.

KS360 - default location for bluetooth files

The default place for files by Blueooth is to the internal memory. To be frank I havent worked out how to change this if it is even possible. It is relatively easy to work around when at home and taking files off a computer. Either (a) place the micro card into a reader connected to USB and download directly to it. Or (b) if you are lucky enough to be able to connect the KS360 via USB to your PC, in MASS STORAGE mode, and the PC sees it and allocates a drive number, then you can copy and paste. This last option only works if you set up the rather useless LG Suite correctly. Which isnt as easy as it sounds.

I Am having the same problem.. My friend wanted to send me something through bluetooth but it said memory full!! when i have a 8gb memory card.. but i want it to go straight to my external memory.?? any ideas on how i could do it? thanks x

got the same problem guys....cant any1 help 4 zis.....makes me nervous zs thng...

similar problem: when we transfer mp3s from laptop using wmp to phone via cable seems ok laptop reads card but phone doe not recognise. the mem card has been formatted. Most frustrating, as this worked last time...

hello agan since our last post worked out wmp puts files into a folder called music which phone does not list. Solution is to connect phone to laptop, explore and move music file to sounds file phone then finds all those lost mp3s

We are having the exact same problem...the best solution is to maintain enough space in the internal memory to receive a file and then transfer it to external memory after each download. Hope this helps, but to clarify, it is a fault with the phone and there is no other way around it since there are no software updates for this device (there are also no plans for a software update in the future). Hope this helps people!

I have also same problem.,one of my friend like to send me a song thru bluetooth but even i can recognize and locate his device.,but my problem is my phone memory appears it is full,i am little confuse because my KS360 is newly phone of mine and have 2gb microsd card,im looking and searching browsing of my Ks but it hard to find way to transfer or to activate my microsd extenal memory for us able to used it.

i have the same problem and i formatted the memory card and everything.

ok im ganna tell ya it is sooo simplay when u send songs and such 2 the ks360 the phone puts in the phone memory so all u have 2 do is juss move each song 2 memory card its sooooooooo simple juss stop nagging

well . thats kinda tiring you know ..
<br><BR>
ive got the same problem with the same phone ..
<br><BR>
i guess there's no solution to that.
<br><BR>
i only know how to save text message directly to external
<BR>but idont know about media files ..
<BR><BR>
im really sick of transferring it one by one or by using MARK ALL.
<BR>because the internal memory is not enough.

<BR>

i have also the same problem.........
can any one provide me the link to download pc suite for lg ks360........

Back