LG chocolate 2 memory to ENV2?

funee706

Jul 25, 2008
On the Side of your phone there is a slot that says Mirco SD. Open it and that's where the card is. Mine didn't come with a card i had to put in the SD card the save stuff too it so if you hadn't put one in before you probably don't have one.

On the Side of your phone there is a slot that says Mirco SD. Open it and that's where the card is. Mine didn't come with a card i had to put in the SD card the save stuff too it so if you hadn't put one in before you probably don't have one.

the memory card you should buy is the microSD™. and you can remove the memory card from the ENV2 is from the right side of the phone. i don't know what you mean by the LG Chocolate 2 because i only know the LG Chocolate 3. the website i give you
dont here is where you can see the ENV2 and the LG Chocolate 3's size and you can see 360 degree of the phones. and on the bottom of the page you can see the features,phone details, and the accessories that can go with the phone.

Hi, i have an LG chocolate 2 and i was recently given an ENV2 to me by a friend since she thought a new phone might be a good thing (since i work in a pretty hectic environment my phone is pretty beat up). Unfortunetly, i can not find the memory card (thing that holds all the numbers, contacts, etc...) on the Chocolate 2. if anyone could help me with where i could find it and how to remove it that would be very appreciated!

thank you!

Back