Kenne Bell vs Procharger?

10psiBoostMustangGT

Aug 27, 2009
I really need help on this.i want my 05 mustangt gt fast.wich is faster....stage 2 kenne bell.ati procharger.or twin turbo.and what add ons are best for turbos.wich exhaust is best.and what tires are best.and what do headers and cold air intake do...THANX

The truth is it don't matter which kit you get, your limited to around 500-550rwhp, unless you want to take the chance of making a window in your block. I say go with the kenne belle, because after you get use to the 500-550 you'll want more, then all you have to do is rebuild your current engine with forged parts or drop in a stroker engine and you already have a big supercharger so all you have to do is up the boost and make insane power I'm talking 800-1000rwhp. On tires go with nitto drag radial, they are street tire/drag tire you'll love them and headers will open your car up and let it breathe more, and cold air intake will let it pull in more air than a factory one.

twin turbos...bar none. Theyll give you better fuel mileage, sound wicked and will give you the most horsepower. Kenne bell is second because it will give you alot of horse as well and since its a mustang its basically just drop in and go. pro charger isnt all that great. a cold air intake allows your air engine to breath better while headers dont really do too much, but will get you a good 3-5 rwhp. good luck

Back