Just Curious Survey: Do you improvise when the toilet seat is too cold to sit on?

I just sit down really fast....the faster you sit down, the quicker it warms up .:)

no, if im at home then the toilet seat is warm because its next to a radiator :)i dont sit on public loos, they're gross.

i just put a hand towel on the rim of the toilet and sit on it!! so i dont have to sit on the freezing seat!! just make sure the seat is clean before you put to towel on the toilet!:)

No, but some people do. How come you guys haven't been on this newest season of A.T.H.F. so far? I miss you! You are the best characters on that show! T-Pain is your fan, too! For real!

I work myself into it, you know in movies how ppl work themselves into doing something...they jog on the spot, crack their neck, breathe heavily...................or just give it a blast with the quad laser...that ALWAYS warms it up :)

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....sorry you have to sit on that!I live in Wisconsin, and it gets COLD COLD COLD here. Like snot freezing cold. So I have a heated toilet seat. It's great.

Back