It was a good deal------------THE OFFICE season 1-7

amy001

Feb 25, 2011
CHINA
It was a good deal, because I had not seen all the episodes at the beginning ofThe Office DVD "The Office". I think it's hilarious, and just as funny second season I noticed a typo. The synopsis of the episode where an "alliance" is formed, it uses "and John Dwight" when to use the name "Dwight and One Tree Hill DVDJim." It uses the actual name of Jim, John. But seriously, it's funny from the beginning, and the value of money. ! Moreover, it is good to have in your collection to see on a regular basis, it becomes a pleasure every time you watch it I was very impressed by this version of How I Met Your Mother DVDThe Office, Steve Carrell is not Ricky Gervais - but it does a pretty good job of being an absolute idiot. I was particularly impressed that this version has all the clumsy tricks seat mix.Steve Carrell as the manager is Prison Break DVDfantastic. It was the same way that Ricky Gervais prattish purchased, and scripts as something different may reflect better the problems of America (one in the insurance company is more important than in Great Britain. There are very long silence, no jokes, mismanagementTwo And A Half Men DVD and tight smile that characterizes the British version of the office.I think what makes this so good is that, while maintaining the structure and essence of the series that reflects the culture of American office very well. Well done! Pleasant in any country!

Back