Israel was restored in 1948... is this prophecy fulfilled?

LadyKk

Aug 21, 2008
They were scattered throughout the world about 70(ad) and for almost 2000 years they wandered the wilderness. Is there prophecy that tells they would return to Israel? Also I am remembering something that they will never again be scattered. Could you help me find scripture for all I have asked? Thanks :)
Feathered Serpent! God is in control.
For those who believe that God does not have a hand in it then it would not have happened. It is God's will.

Jeremiah 31:7 For thus says the LORD, "Sing aloud with gladness for Jacob, And shout among the chief of the nations; Proclaim, give praise and say, `O LORD, save Your people, The remnant of Israel.' 8 "Behold, I am bringing them from the north country, And I will gather them from the remote parts of the earth, Among them the blind and the lame, The woman with child and she who is in labor with child, together; A great company, they will return here.

There is much scripture to teach the return of the Jewish people to Israel but you wopuld do best to find a website or book that lists it since there is not really the space to do it here. They will be scattered again in the tribulation time.

All the return to Israel stuff I've read in the Bible was concerning the return from Babylon, which was their immediate concern at the time.
Considering that they were in exile themselves, even if they knew about the future diaspora it'd be way down the list of their concerns until they sorted their own problems out

Would fulfillment of prophecy include the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel by Irgun in 1946?

You mean the guys who lost their homeland and wanted to go back, wrote about it, actually got back sooner or later?!?

WOW THAT IS AMAZING PRAISE YOUR FAVORITE SKY DADDY!

Back