Islam or Buddhism: which religion is more peaceful?

Both as peaceful as each other.

Your question seems like you just want to stir up hatred which makes you a very pathetic human being indeed.

You have your doubts well hoo raa for you. If you can't be bothered to research and educate yourself and feel happy in your blind 'doubts' then frankly i couldn't give a damn to be honest.

Most religions, at least theologically, want peace,
Buddhist extremists/terrorists do exist. But mainstream Buddhists do not cut them any slack because of their religion. Mainstream Buddhists do nothing to give them comfort or support.
I wish mainstream Muslims could do likewise.

the only way to perfect peace is through Jesus Christ. Invite Him into your heart with sincerity, and watch the miracles begin to happen!
Have FAITH and TRUST in Him and He will lead you. He will never turn you away..He is a light that will guide you through the darkness..All that I have seen and felt teaches me to trust Jesus for all I have not seen and felt. Every day He teaches me new things, and once you accept Him He will never leave you..
"Let not your heart be troubled: You believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house there are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I will go and prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am there you may be also.
I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE..no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

islam is the way of life and religion of peace. whoever accepts islam finds it's heart at rest

Back