is xbox 360 safe to buy now?

yashk

Jun 4, 2008
i am looking to buy a xbox 360 as i got good marks in my exams so please let me know is microsoft has fixed the problems i neither want ps3 because it is very expensive nor nintendo wii due to its graphics

Your chances are definitely lower buying it now then buying at launch. But there is no guarantees that something won't happen. But that goes with anything you basically buy too.

yes moron do you know anything why dont you go poop then come out in six years and buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now first and foremost, I will answer your question. The Xbox 360 should be alright to buy. Remember, not a "huge" percentage of people have actually had the problem. The numbers and reports are just that high since most consoles don't really have bugs this big.

And finally, you shouldn't judge a console on graphics. Games and gameplay are the one and only thing to justify a console by. I'm not trying to sway your opinion, but the Wii has amazing games. Games like Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 all have Game-of-the-Year quality in them and have received awards for it.

The PS3 is also amazing for graphics with Metal Gear Solid 4 being released and the Blu-Ray player built in. (Blu-Ray players, on average, can cost upwards to $600 for a good one.) So the PS3 is well worth the money.

you can never really be sure... so the safe bet is to spend the extra money and buy the extended warranty... that way if it does break you can always have it fixed or replaced

Back