is this a relationship or friendship with benefits?

IRockt

Feb 6, 2009
this guy and I are "dating".. i am not sure if we are in a relationship cuz we kiss and touch and stuff but when i told him about other guy who is spying on me a lot, he seemed not to care about it a lot... he said that everything will be fine and i should not worry about that... however if something like that would happen with my ex, he would try to talk to that person at least... and try to protect me as much as possible... i wonder whats up with this current guy? what are his intentions?
where do we stand? friendship or relationship?
P.S. we date about week or two weeks...

It sounds like they two men you are compairiing are just completely different people with different attitudes, just as you would be if your bf were compairing you to one of his ex's.
He just seems to not find the person you think is spying on you as a threat in anyway, some guys are protective and some arn't. It sounds like you want someone like your ex, the protective she's mine sort of guy, maybe you should try to get with someone that your more compatible with.
Also maybe your new bf just doesn't like confronations and not want to go up to the spy guy and have a go, like not causing trouble etc.
It sounds like the guy your with isn't the right guy for you, i think he is more than a friend with benefits, but if he isn't living up to your expectations then it is time to move on.

'what are his intentions' right questions to the wrong people...why you asking a bunch of bored strangers that? How would we seriously know that???

He probably just doesn't know how to deal with it... Just ask him to talk to that guy.... I guarantee you, he will do it for you

hmm really dunno talk to ur bf about say its serious and u rlly wanna talk about it

hope it helps

Every guy is different. He is probably more the calm person. Besides, maybe that guy doesnt know you for long enough yet to have developed those "protective" feelings. I'm sure that if he saw the guy stalking you he would try to help you. But I guess it had to be right in the situation. Some guys are just more passive ;)

well just cause your past Ex bf does that doesn't mean all current bf should do the same. As you mention you both are just dating. Dating and relationship are a totally different rack of shoes. And it sound like you two have not been that long together.

I suggest give it some time for his emotions to build up for him to feel the insecure of protecting you. But for now enjoy the moments and smiles he gives you.

Don't compare with what you already taste it will turn to a bad milkshakes.

i think hes not worring about it cuz he knows
that yur interested in him not the other guy.

yu should stay with that guy yur with
i think its getting to a relationship!

Back