Is this a good introduction to an essay?

Diego

Jun 1, 2008
I would like it to be college level a bit, so tell me what has to change for it to be accepted in a college. I'm a senior in high school.

It is ideal that humans were created for a common goal in life. To move from one place to the next, but most face difficulties along the winding road. Ironically, this is true even for a glorified god such as myself. I have had countless affairs with many women other than my most beloved and enticing wife, Hera. As much as I venerate Hera, to have an individual mate for eternity would be pure degradation. The urge to hold back the requisite to fulfill the craving curiosity of sentimental weakness would be too excessive to overlook in the midst of a ceaseless life. With the evils of Pandora’s box unleashed to this very day, I omnisciently observe a mortal recognized as Eugene Kim during his summer off from agonizing school and athletics. As ready as he thinks he is to ascend in a world of greed and insanity, he is slowly drifting into an unforeseen milestone in his life. Just as the memorable John Lennon recalled, “When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

Back