Is this a funny robbery story? Be honest?

oldschoolfanatic

Jun 12, 2009
Seventeen year old Levardis Thomas thought he could make a clean getaway. He decided to rob a local department store. He walked in and pulled a gun on the cashier. "Hand me the money". The nervous cashier handed him the money. He took 1,000 dollars and put it in a bag. He quickly ran out of the store, thinking he was getting away clean. He was on his way out until unexpectly ran into a clean glass plate door. Thus, his escape was short-lived. Whether he failed to see the door or just forgot to open it is unknown. Police arrested him with numerous cuts and bruises.

A few hours later, he appeared before the judge shoeless, on the charge of robbery. The jurist inquired: "Do you go to school?" "No" replied the youth. "Do you work?" asked the judge. "No sir" asserted the juvenile. "What are you living for?" asked Judge Davenport. "Just to be living" replied the youth who was placed on six months probation.

I don't see how it's funny, but I have one for you:

Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect, who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. Detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot." One of them, when it was his turn, shouted, "That's not what I said!"

Back