Is there a way to file a complaint or sue T-mobile withOUT paying?

hmmYUM

Sep 10, 2010
Currently, T-mobile has this service where its like you can access the web on the phone and pay as you use the data. After the service had been introduced, our bill increased 20$ more, and it was all on the web thing. We did not, DID NOT, use any of the data plan crap and they just charged us. I call to complain and the costumer service person added a Web Guard and said that it won't "guaranteed" to keep us going online and stuff, but I just let it go because she actually tried to do something about it. Now the next bill comes and 10$ increased, JUST WHEN IS THIS 'PAYING FOR SHIT WE DIDN'T DO' EVER GONNA STOP?! And the worse part is that she asked for my IMEM(or soemthig like that) code and she said it had record I went online... I fucking didn't. It is obvious that our bill only went up AFTER the stupid service was introduced.
I know I can always switch, but the point is they overcharged us, they were wrong and I want it to stop. I don't really wanna call again because I think it is just gonna be a waste of my time and disappointment. What can i really do about it?
Oh and I know I can just get like web plan 200mb, but it is not worth it for our plan. In fact, no one would even be able to use it, yes. No one.

Back