Is the BlackBerry Bold 9900 be compatible on the Wind, Virgin Mobile, and Fido...

dinky

Jun 5, 2008
...networks? Hi, I want to buy a new BlackBerry Bold 9900 and unlock it myself and then I want to go to one of the carriers: virgin, wind, koodo or fido. I haven't bought my phone yet. So, i dont know whether the phone would be compatible with those carriers. I have tried to do check online on their website, but they dont have 9900 as an option. If they used to sell BB 9900, wouldnt it be compatible on their network?

Also, a small question, if a carrier does not list a specific model of BlackBerry on their website, would they still sell it in stores? Like going to their store and buying it there instead?

Moreover, can anyone verify that this website: blackberrywholesalesuppliers.com is a trusted website? They have all blackberry models for $0.00 so that seems suspicious. I added one product into my cart and checked out with a fake name and address, but my own email address. They emailed me saying u need to call this number to discuss about method of payment. What is there to pay? Its $0.00 for the phone and shipping and no tax! Can anyone verfiy that they are not a scam?

Thanks!

Back