Is Telus/Virgin mobile good phone carriers?

Parth

Apr 14, 2008
I am 13 years old and getting my first phone! I am getting the iphone 4 with the $25 plan. I was wondering your experiences and wondering how good the service is.
Also, the IPHONE 4 from virgin mobile is $150 on the tab but with telus its free but both plans are the same cost
Plus I like In Canada

Yes! Virgin mobile is good but the iPhone with them, since no contract will be wayy higher then rather with a company..... I say between 300-700 nd they iPhone 4 is wat I have until I upgrade in June to the iPhone 5. Anywho , lol its good but I jus don't know if you'll be able to get insurance thru apple or watever which I highly think u can .... Since it is an apple phone but if you choose not to get the insurance you have to b REALLY careful with your phone and make sure you don't get liquid damaged (mainly) to it because I have tht and didn't kno it and apple and sprint BOTH want $150 for a refurbished (used) phone and it just don't make any sense to buy a used phone, when I know I'm about to upgrade in a couple months you know.

Back