Is Mike Wolfe from American Pickers gay?

I agree so hot! I am watching his hot crotch right now wishing i could pull his cock out n' taste it! YUM!

Mike is not gay

First of all who cares if he is gay or not. Secondly he has had a long term girl friend. Who is the idiot that says he must be gay becuz he stands close to other men? He could be doing that for the cameras and not his sexual preference. Now if he was seen sticking his tongue down Franks throat then ok let the rumors fly .

Well I do not think Mike is hot or want them to be gay, but I did end up here by searching pickers gay. I think they are gay and should come out, but then again it is their own business what there sexuality is and who gets to know it. I hate to say, but in my head Frank is the bottom!

were looking for rusty gold and gaping holes (like franks) we are the American Pooper Packers I agree that Mike really does strain to say anything about a good looking girl comment. I must admit that danielle is more macho then the two packers alone!

pixma

Mike Wolfe is hot. He looks old but with a killer body/ I love that liittle butt of his and yes his crotch looks good while he is driving. He turns me on.

Back