Is joining the navy going to change me/nd dont try to scare me lol?

wendyhernandez

Sep 25, 2011
so im 17 and i have no idea what to do with my life..i dont really want to go to college because i hate school and studying and going to class daily..and i been living in this city since ever and i really dont have a life here...so i am planning on going to the navy for the expirience and if everything goes ok there i want to come back a whole better person with and understanding of life but idk if thats how it goes so can some on help me please and be nice :)

you said be nice girl but nothing in the military is nice i fought in the gulf war i saw men die but i fought in the marines had no navy experience as i see it dont join armed forces seing a man die changed me forever i had to kill child soilders i still have nightmares today

Yes it will change and help guide you. You may even like it. The best part will be seeing different countries. Good Luck.

If you hate studying, dont join Air Force, if you love fighting join the Marines, if you like to be a follower, then join the Army, if you want to be stuck in Ships have fun, well I dont know how the female Navys are treated and what they do. But I heard males turned out to be gay being stuck in Navy battleship

If you don't mind months at sea, the Navy isn't bad. But you'll still have to go to technical school in the Navy. Have you talked to a recruiter yet?

Back