Is it weird that the cast of the Gossip Girl series have both their sun and moon in

Giselita

Dec 16, 2010
one sign? So I was researching randomly... cos I used to be addicted to Gossip Girl. then i found out that Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf) has sun and moon both in Aries. Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen) has sun and moon in virgo. and Chuck (my favourite character) has sun and moon in cancer. yeah... im really bored so don't judge me... i look at celeb's natal charts to satisfy my curiosity.

thats actually good, because people who have the same sun and moon placements are pretty much very balance, not like someone with a scropio sun and Aquarius moon, now thats very unbalance, and i seen people like this.

also someone who has a Virgo sun and Capricorn moon thats balance, the most balance person i know is a cancer sun/moon/mercury and has a Virgo mars, he shows all traits of a good cancer and is balance.

That's interesting. I absolutely love Chuck and Blair, and I also have my sun and moon in one sign, Sagittarius.

I thought that chase guy that got arrested for marijuana posession was a cancer/leo cusp his birthday was like july 21 or 22

Back