is it possible to put other people's videos on youtube onto a dvd?

kacie

May 21, 2008
there are three videos of fantasmic that are in hd, from different angles, have the crowd muted out, and just completely amazing!!! my dad doesn't like to sit at our computer, so he wants to know if there is a way for me to put them on a disc, but the problem is they aren't my videos. is it possible to put them on a disc and have them be the same great quality?

first off you will need to download them from Youtube, Moyea makes a free down-loader you can use for that then once they are on your hard drive you should be able to burn them but you may need to change the file format to be able to play them on a household DVD player Nero Burning Rom should work for that

it is possible, but considering you don't own the rights to those videos, I would contact the owners of those videos and get permission to copy their videos. Even for personal usage.

yes you can use this or another sight to pull the video then you just burn it to a dvd.

1. you will need to put it in a movie kinda file im not very fermilear with this but i think it would reqire a movie editor.

2. you could also try and hook your computer into the tv i think its a hdmi cable you need.

3. also if you have a ps3 you can put it on a usb and play on there not exbox though

Back