Is it possible to get DVD's of TV movies?

Alice

May 15, 2008
So I really love Helena Bonham Carter, and eventually I want to have a DVD for each of her movies. But some things she has been in are called "TV movies" on IMDB. For example, Magnificent 7, Enid, Dancing Queen, A Pattern of Roses, and a whole lot more. I was wondering if those are ever on DVD, I haven't seen any on DVD, but I'd really really like to get them because they're fabulous movies!

If DVD's aren't made for TV movies, then is there another way to rewatch them ever? Is there a website or a TV channel that replays those kinds of movies?

You Tube is good, you could also try HULU... Also, do a general search for "watch tv movies" and check those results...And you can try Amazon .com under "Movies and TV" in the search field.. Some sites you may be able to download them from, for a fee, or for free ;) some sites you can subscribe to and watch or download from...I think doing a general search is a good idea though, that way you can research the sites that look promising and pick and choose your own options.. (whew!) Hope that helps!

Back