Is it ok for me to have sex with another girl so my boyfriend does our essays for us?

Well, I hope he's a damn good writer, because that seems like a crappy trade-off.... Unless you wanted to have sex with the girl anyway.

Sure why not if you want to f*ck a girl and he is okay with it then f*ck a girl he gets a free show and you get your essy written the only thing is for that trouble make sure you get an A

Why are you asking random people on the internet? You obviously know the circumstances and should make a decision based on how you feel, not what a bunch of strangers tell you. However, in my opinion if your boyfriend refuses to write an essay for you unless you have sex with another girl, you should probably rethink your relationship.

obviously you want to any way why don't you just find a smart girl to have sex with and get her to do the essay

Not at all. Do your own essay. Pay someone. But don't stoop to that level. You need to respect yourself. Dump the loser, too. Why would anyone who loves you want you to do something like this in order for homework help?

Obviously, if you are posting this, you aren't absolutely set on the idea. Think about your morals. What would your mother think? Not that that really matters to you anyway, I bet you have sex for favors all the time. If the idea of having sex with another girl just to avoid a f**king essay doesn't bother you, then by all means, go ahead. This truly disgusts me that someone would consider doing this but you're values are obviously different than mine, who am i to judge? Do what feels right:)

Back