Is it just me or are people getting way too attached to their cellphones anymore?

musicman1

May 11, 2008
Is it just me or are people getting way too attached to their cellphones anymore? It seems like people can't live without their cellphones anymore, what are your opinions on cellphones? I personally don't like them and I only use mine for emergencies, I wish for once people would treasure the love and respect they get from people instead of their cellphones.

I don't want a cell phone. People are attached to them 24 hours a day, no matter where they are. Most times, I begin to believe cell phones are a part of people, like a limb or hair.

Anymore?
It used to annoy me, I had friends that I would be trying to hold a conversation and they would interrupt me and text.
Now I have a $400 Android and can't live without it. My life is on it, my pictures, school assignments, work ddocuments, a lot of music (true story 1,200 songs) etc.
It's entertaining if you have really strict parents that don't let you go out.
Or if you don't have a TV.
I am considerate, I don't use the phone at dinner, I don't talk on the phone in public unless my mom or dad calls, I don't text&drive, and all that.
Half the time my phone is in my pocket, it makes me feel safe.
Plus it's a $400 device haha

Back