is it easy to download apps&& music into an itouch?&& what website can i download

AnnaShannyn

Jan 24, 2011
is it easy to download apps&& music into an itouch?&& what website can i download

apps and music on? but itune? I been losing a lot (10) of my phone, the last phone i got is an iphone 3g. my big brother download apps and music in it for me while he was still living with my parents. now he moved out. i don't know how to download apps or music in it. BUT i lost that iphone, im thinking to ask my mom to buy me an itouch so i can listen to music on it. im thinking to ask her to buy it on ebay so its cheaper. The Problem Is, I Don't Know How To Download Apps Or Music Into It....

SOOO..... my question here is it easy to download apps or music into an itouch??
&& what website do you download it on??? (But itune)

I sometimes download music from amazon.com, and then save it on itunes on my computer so it will sync on my ipod. You can also download directly from itunes to your itouch as long as you are connected to the internet. You download apps from the app store.. You can do this either on your computer and then sync it to your ipod, or just download directly to your ipod while you are connected to the internet. It is really simple and easy to do.

Back