Is Britney Spears a Lesbian?

sara

May 11, 2008
I have found pictures of Britney SPears Kissing MAdonna, Rihanna, LAdy Gaga nad other girls.
On the other hand she is married to a man and seen kissing some males also.

IS she a lesbian, bisexual or somehting else?

sorry to disappoint you, but she's just a confused heterosexual woman constantly looking for guidance.

I think She is, a light bisexual (at least at the time of kissing, I can't tell if completely at the sex part) and it was none foolish randomized move when She kissed and sucked Madonna Ciccone's lips (thought by herself) because She did it and if she had her skirts straightened she never had done that.

It's the same case with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan whose own families have rejected them because of the same behavior.

Why a gay still lives with the opposite gender?
Because they can't avoid it despite of their lies about being just homosexuals. And in a lesser degree I could add, because of other people gossips.

If She didn't kissed the same way Lady Gaga as she did with Madonna could have been read on her face when she saw her, it seems she thought "what a disgust she is dressed like a man", but at the same time seems to have thought in a flash "What are going to say my children who are growing, my family and the society right now when I'm almost recovered from my addictions?"

Back