Is anyone else totally dissapointed by the Hatsune Mix manga? Teen manga

IchigoFukutsu

Jan 28, 2011
artists I'm requesting your opinions? I saw the Vocaloids on youtube and it was love at first sight. I admire Hatsune Miku, her words calm me and take me into another world. I literally feel warm and fuzzy when I listen to Miku onee chan sing^///^! And all the others made me feel the same. I literally have cried tears of joy listening to them! I started to read the manga and I was a little let down though. It shocked me by how reckless the writer was with their plot! I mean I find it a little strange that someone would mistake her for a cat when she clearly is not one, that she became an idol so fast, rin and len popped out of nowhere, do I really need to go on...? I was so appalled by this atrocity of the manga world! I mean fellow manga artists, don't you agree that you must be careful in crafting your characters, that they are fragile like porcelin and you must be their gentle guiding hand so that your manga is a work of art? That its okay to take risks with you story and go there but not so much that your whole story fails? Anyway my admiration of Miku onee chan has not changed nor has it for the others. Please and thank you!

Back