Is a carpet shampooer with a handheld attachment safe for my furniture?

aly

May 14, 2008
We got our now almost 9 month old puppy 6 months ago. He is a dream, but had some issues with potty training. At first we thought he was just a slow learner, but we soon discovered he just urinated a lot and hadn't developed the muscles to control it. He is also such a heavy sleeper, we were able to use a pedipaws on all his claws and he didn't wake up. This unfortunate combination led him to pottying in his sleep. He did this several times on our couch. I have used spray carpet cleaning solutions and a wash cloth to surface clean, but obviously this does not get as deep as his urination did. When the house is warm, you can smell it. My mom has a carpet shampooer with a handheld attachment and I was just wondering if it is safe to use on my furniture. Is it ok that the water soaks into the foam of the cushion? I have heard they make shampoos with enzymes meant for pet urine cleaning, but I just didn't want the water to sit in the foam. Thankfully, our furniture is hand-me-down and we are planning on replacing it after some home renovations. Until then, any suggestions to get us through? Thank you!

Yeah dear carpet shampoo is best for carpet cleaning and for removing stains on it i also use it and take tremendous result from it i recommend you must be use it !!

Back