Iphone Malfunctioning?

help

May 28, 2008
Okay here's the problem; The other day I was at the pool, and I put my Iphone down on a towel. After i was finished swimming I went to my Iphone and held it in my hand for about 2 seconds and then all of a sudden the screen went black and it would not stop vibrating. I held down the lock button and the home button and it finally stopped. I tried to plug it in but it would not even charge. Now i have plugged it in and the screen is very dark but I can see an apple sign. It finally turned on but it showed that icon that it wants me to plug it into Itunes. There is no back light, I can not unlock the phone since it wants me to plug it in, I now all of a sudden have no service, but it will let me go to the emergency call screen. When i do plug it in to the com. it wil not turn on. It will have the apple sign, then it will fad out, then it comes up again and fades out and so on. What is the problem with my phone? Is this normal? Can it be fixed or do I have to get a new phone? Has anyone heard of this happening to an Iphone before? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Back