iphone help for liek the tenth time.?

brookeee

Jul 18, 2008
okay
1.new iphone, can i get prepaid?
2. if not, how much am i looking at a month for it?
3. do i have to pay extra for all of the features, like internet and stuff?

1. iPhone 3G Prepaid:

8GB = $729 with Optus
16GB = $850 with Optus

You can get different recharge values, the best is probably a $50 recharge you get $370 credit + 500MB data. All the features , maps, youtube etc count towards your 500MB data

for App store and iTunes store you need an itunes account. you buy cards and redeem them on itunes to get money to download things from the app store and itunes store

okay so if you're on Vodafone...:

1. You cant get iPhone on pre-pay as the features wont support it. eg. maps, 3G Internet etc.

2.there are three plans for the iPhone,

a).The first is a handset only plan which only works if you have 3G broadband plan already it will cost about $1129NZD for 16 GB (white or black) and $979NZD for 8GB (black only).

b).The second plan is called 'iPhone 250' you can buy 16GB for $699NZD (white or black) with a payment of $80NZD every month for 24 months and the 8GB for $549NZD with same payment above (black only).

c).The last plan is called 'iPhone 500' where you can buy the 16GB (white or black) for $599NZD with a monthly payment of $130NZD and the 8GB (black only) for $449NZD and the same payment above.

3. No you don't have to pay extra for features as they are included in the plans above.

Some thing that you should know is that Vodafone will be able to reap at least $6000NZD from you if you go for a plan so choose wisely and i hope you made the right choice!

hope this helps!

Back