iPhone Data Recovery after Broken,Stolen and Damaged

TomasB1

Sep 25, 2012
New York, USA
Number 1: "I unintentional deleted a few photo's from my iPhone after taking pictures, and I truly need rid of it. The apple iphone was not really synced to be able to iTunes prior to the photo had been deleted or after the particular pic was taken. Is there any way to get any erased photos back again on iPhones? "
Number 2: "Hi, i have to restore my iphone, however as an iphone 4g, as We have problems going on in my own iPhone. Nevertheless, i don't want to reduce my connections. Do i've anyway to retrieve Lost contacts on iPhone after we restore iPhone as a new one?"

File loss on your iPhone is definitely an unbearable factor, though there are lots of reasons which could cause this type of problem. Well, your get worried for info loss can end up here now. Regardless of you lost it due in order to accidental deletion or gadget broken, there are 2 ways for you to retrieve this. This post is going to show you how to recover iPhone calendar directly out of your iPhone, or perhaps recover from your old back up.

8168515096_9ba96e5aed.jpg

First of, you want to get an iPhone data recovery software on the mac equipment. If you've got no option, the following is my suggestion: Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, Which provides you the easy and fast strategy for finding your previous iPhone diary, directly through iPhone or even from privious synchronize backup document. It can be an easy to make use of utility designed to help a person back up all your own files on your own iPhone device, so you could recover any kind of lost or even missing music, videos, guides, photos and so on. It can certainly backup and transfer iPhone songs, video tutorials, photos, Text message, call checklist, contacts as well as books(you purchased via iBook Store) to personal computer. Currently, that allows you to definitely directly check out and recover data from iPhone some, iPhone device, iPad one, iPad 2, the new iPad as well as iPod Touch 4, but if you have iTunes backup, you can use any edition of the program to retrieve data for all you iOS devices. You know what? It can even recover data from broken iPhone!

See this easy manual for using this iphone data recovery software.
What exactly is first, make certain iTunes doesn’capital t automatically connect with the particular iPhone when connected.
1. I saved this apple iphone data recuperation software upon my personal computer and runned this.
Step 2. All backup files regarding my iOS devices were on the interface. Find the one regarding my iPhone and visited "Scan" to start.
Step three. The scanned end result separately continues to be listed inside of categories which include Contacts, Videos, Music, Text, Notes as well as Photos, etc. We previewed the actual photos and also ticked the ones I wish to recover. Ticked the things I want to get bcak to take.
Step 4. Clicked "Retrieve" to visit the next stage.
Step five. Set the floder in order to save all my personal recovered things. I may even export my personal photos to my i phone again.

Which is all for iPhone data recovery when you lost or deleted by wrong procedure or somehow.

Here is a video that can help you recover data from iPhone.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKCgTOaGrbA]iPhone Data Recovery-How to Recover iPhone Contacts,SMS messages,Notes&Photos after Deleted/Lost - YouTube[/ame]

More information about iPhone data recovery:
iPhone Recovery - Recover Data from iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4

iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover Data from iPhone Backup Files

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

backuptrans-itunes-backup-extractor-features.jpg

Unlike other iTunes Data Recovery programs(that can only extract data from iTunes backup on computer), Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor supports data restore also. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks from iTunes Backup back to your iPhone directly. All data from iTunes Backup will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. Restoring data to a new iPhone is also supported.

Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Extract and Recover iPhone Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

recover-deleted-data-from-itunes-backup-mac-1.jpg

Recover iPhone SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

recover-iphone-data-from-itunes-backup.jpg

Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23e-lZ3t14

Tutorials:
* iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
* How to Recover lost iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover lost iPhone Videos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone SMS Messages from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Calendar Events from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Bookmarks from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup?

-----------------------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

Best luck!

Last edited:
Get back data lost after upgrade to ios6/ios5,or due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

iPhone iTunes Data Recovery-recover all lost data for iPhone

There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device
All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Winodws: Free download Iphone 4 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 Data Recovery

Free download Free download Iphone 4S Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 S Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 5 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 5 Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 3GS Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 3GS Data Recovery

For Mac: Free download Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac)

Wondershare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac--Preview and recover all data from iTunes backup,and save them on your Mac;or directly recover data from iOS Devices.For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4, directly recover from your device or iTunes backup.For all iOS Devices, such as iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina Display, recover via iTunes backup.

Run on Mac: iTunes data recovery software on Mac--Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) on Mac,Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

How to recover/restore iphone lost data with iPhone data recovery software directly without backuped to iTunes?

Free download a data recovery for iPhone first: Wondershare data recovery For iphone 4, Fore iphone 3GS Recovery (for Windows users)

Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac users)

This use guide can help you recover/restore iphone lost data with iPhone data recovery software directly without backuped to iTunes,and how to recover Previous Data from iTunes Backup?

This recovery mode allows you to recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. You can use this recover mode to find your previous data that you failed to directly recover from your device, or you lost your device.

Step 1. Select iTunes backup file to scan

When launching the program, you’ll be lead to the Recover from iOS Device mode (the default mode). Switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”.

061411373608.png

Here, all your iTunes backup files of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed. Select the one of yours and click Start Scan to begin iTunes backup extracting.

Step 2. Preview and recover previous data

After the scan, all your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.

230114188228.png

Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing Recover button at the bottom.
Note: Don't sync your device with iTunes when you realize that you've lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated after the sync, if you want to recover them through this recovery mode.

Note: Before you upgrade iOS 6,you must backup all iphone,ipod,ipad data to Mac or Windows computer---including SMS messages,Contacts,Music songes,Video,App,ect,only that you important data may never lost

Backup iphone to Windows computer

Free download Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits--transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to computer for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download Cucusoft iPhone iPad iPod to Computer--Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to computer or iTunes for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup--Transfer iphone 5,iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS Contact or SMS message to computer for backup,More inforemation>>>

120555142154.jpg

Backup iphone to Mac

Free download iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer--transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to Mac for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download VGo iPod iPhone to Mac Transfer- -Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to Mac or iTunes for backup,More inforemation>>>

120741303832.jpg

Is it possible to recover data from broken iPhone?
1. How do I recover SMS from broken iPhone 3g?
My iPhone 3g recently broke (white screen of death) and I was wondering if there was a software i could use to retrieve the messages. I never made a backup of it, so i cant use iTunes - Will

2. How can i recover data fom broken iphone 4? My iphone is broken but when i turn it on, the light comes on. how can i recover my data from it? - Southwind

3. Can you recover photos from a broken iphone 3gs? My iphone is damaged and doesnt work but i have sentamental photos on there, can they be recovered in anyway?, im due a phone upgrade at any time now - Dean

4. I`ve just broken my iphone 4 - when i get a new one, will all my contacts, sms, photos etc already be saved on to sim card and will the old sim in the new phone still sync up with my i tunes? thanks

In fact, there is a way to recover data from broken iPhone, never mind how badly your device is broken, as long as you can enter the device's scanning mode, you can get the data out of your broken iPhone, You can also recover previous data via iTunes backup.
To finish this job, need an iPhone data recovery, recommend the Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac), or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows), which enable you directly scan your iPhone and recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call history, note etc from broken iPhone. you can visit the product page and download the free trial version to take a try.

Step by step to Recover data from broken iPhone

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Right after running the program on your pc, connect your iPhone to it, and then you will get the main user interface below.
The window for iPhone 5/4S users, then click on "Start Scan" to scan iPhone data.
dr-fone-for-ios-01.jpg

The window for iPhone 4/3GS users:
dr-fone-for-ios-02.jpg

When you get this window, you have to download a plug-in so that you can enter the scanning mode, Just click the "Download" button to do it.

Step 2: Scan & get iPhone data (iPhone 5/4s skip this step)
iPhone 4/3GS user, need enter the scanning mode before you take contact list on it. Follow the below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button for another 15 seconds.
When you have entered the scanning Mode, release the Home button. Simultaneously, the program will scan your iPhone for data on it.
dr-fone-for-ios-07.jpg

Step 3: Preview & directly recover data from broken iPhone
Actually, you can preview data during the scan, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Call History, and more. You can selectively recover them all by clicking the "Recover" button at the bottom if you have such a need.
dr-fone-for-ios-11.jpg

Note: If you have the iTunes backup, you can try "Recover fom iTunes Backup File". You don't need to connect your iPhone to the computer. Directly extract the iTunes backup and save all of the data onto your computer.

Tags: recover data from broken iphone, recover broken iphone data, recover data from broken iphone 3gs, restore data from broken iphone

These are the two possible procedures that for iPhone data recovery after broken,stolen and damaged.
1. You can either restore from a previous backup of your iPhone
2. Else you can simply get a iphone data recovery software which will extract and recover the data for you from the iPhone's backup. I'd recommend that you use iTunes to keep things quick and simple.
And here three steps:
Step 1 Launch iOS Data Recovery for Windows
Step 2 Scan your water damaged iPhone
Step 3 Preview and recover data from water damaged iPhone

In fact, as long as you don’t disable the automatic sync option in iTunes, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup with data recovery tool. That is, you can recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod data from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

Back