Iphone 5 or samsung galaxy s3 ?

StaceyWilshaw

Sep 29, 2012
Well i have the iphone 4s but im getting another contract out but struggling to make my mind up as to which one to get,is the iphone 5 a massive upgrade from the 4s or is samsungs galaxy s3 worth my hard earned money ???

I will recommend you to go for the Samsung Galaxy S3 because Its features are long battery life, simple to use, brilliant looks, huge touch screen, android OS, 3G and WiFi connectivity, support up to 64GB expendable memory SD card, etc which is much better than other.

The iPhone 5 is actually quite disappointing, it's virtually the same as iPhone 4, except much, much more expensive. The Galaxy S3 has a better processor, so it works faster. And it's waaaay cheaper. The Galaxy S3 is just as good as, or better than the iPhone on every single point. Buy an S3

Both phones are really good, but consider this, as per the news last month, Samsung has simply bluntly copied apple iPhone. Plus it has many more features, and at the same time, it's WAY cheaper than the iPhone. Next, the Samsung has the Android operating system which is widely used by many manufactures around the world, so interoqeratibility of applications is guaranteed. On top of all this, the spares the maintenance cost is also much cheaper than iPhone, but at the end, it's Korean VS American quality, which I must say is quite noticeable, but at a high price too! So I would recommend the Samsung. If you can wait till November, even the mighty Nokia is launching their Lumia 920 and even Motorola is launching their quad core processor smart phone, which are much better performers than both Samsung & Apple. You can also find many reviews on you tube as well.
Choose wisely! Don't just blindly go with the crowd! Analyse!

Back