iPhone 4 or Motorola Motoluxe?

Cameron

May 25, 2008
I am a 13 year old guy who needs the phone to be able to communicate with my friends, plus receive information on my job. (umpiring) A little gaming wouldn't hurt either :) For the iPhone it would be on Koodo Mobiles Tab, and for the Motorola it would be on Virgin Mobiles Tab. Please answer quick!!!

read this and see which one you like better:
http://versusio.com/en/motorola-motoluxe-vs-apple-iphone-4-16gb

Well id pick the iPhone 4 (im 14) even if the iPhone is older, the Motorola Motoluxe is not the best choice for a Android phone. The display on the iPhone 4 is much sharper so it will look beautiful all the time. The Motorola has about the same size display but worse PPI. The software on the iPhone 4 will last untill maybe IOS7 i think. If they announce the iPhone 6 or 5S late then theres a higher probability the 4 will make it up to IOS7. The Motorola's software is wearker than Apple's iPhone 4 i wont say alot about the Android software but its running on Ginger Bread which isnt the latest and maybe even laggier on its browser but thats because it has Flash which the iPhone doesnt.
The camera on the Motorola is 8mp on the back and the iPhone is 5mp.(Back camera) both front cameras are VGA. I hope this helps :)

Back