Interpret this dream?

SmellslikeRain

Nov 30, 2009
This happened a few mornings ago.. ...I drempt i had just gotten my license and was driving... ...no set destination just driving. I went through a stoplight and they were doing construction so i had to tate a detour that led me to a road that moved on its own(on a conveyor belt of some sort). so I get on it and it took me no where... ...It just spun around and circles. on the other side was just a sheer wall with nothing, not even so much as graffiti... i remember feeling very confused and lost... that's basically all i can remember.

This means that you are thinking about something in your life that you cannot make a decision about. You always fell like it will go wrong, but in the end, everything works itself out. If it doesn't work out then it was for the best. There is a saying in my language and it means: whatever happens, happens for the best.

I think that you probably don't know where your life is taking you and there are things that are happening to you that you didn't expect... now you feel like something is getting in your way to even let life pull you along.

Back